Barstow Community CollegeStudent ServicesFinancial AidGainful Employment

In order to be eligible for Federal Student Aid, a student MUST be enrolled in an educational program that leads to an associate's degree, or prepares a student for gainful employment in a recognized occupation. Students must declare an associate's major, select a transfer goal, or be enrolled in a non-degree certificate programs in order to be eligible for Federal Student Aid at Barstow Community College. Please click on a program for graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information regarding gainful employment.

2016-17 Programs of Study

Programs of Study

2700 Barstow Road • Barstow, California 92311 • PHONE 760.252.2411 • FAX 760.252.1875 • TTY 760.252.6759
Copyright 2014 Barstow Community College. All Rights Reserved.